Share you enthusiasm for our upcoming exhibition David Bowie Is on Twitter or Instagram, tag #DavidBowieIsInspiration, and you could win a pair of tickets to Beck (and many others) playing Friday at Pitchfork Music Festival! The most creative submission that meets all the criteria will win, and so far there aren’t that many entries…
Share this post with your friends!
1) Contest begins at 11:45 am June 18 and closes 12:01 am June 30, 2014.
2) All valid entries must contain #MCAInspiration or #DavidBowieIsInspiration within the post, and must be posted to Twitter or Instagram; the account must be also be following @mcachicago on Instagram and Twitter so they can be contacted.
3) Winner will be selected by 5 pm CST June 30, 2014, and contacted by direct message on Twitter and/or Instagram depending on where the winning entry originated.
4) Winner must pick up tickets at the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago, in-person, present valid ID and follow any other instruction given.
5) Any unclaimed prize will be re-awarded on July 7.
6) Winner is responsible for any taxes or other requirements in connection with receipt of these passes. The MCA shall have no obligation in this regard.
7) The MCA reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their discretion.
8) The MCA will select the winner according to their sole discretion.
The Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago is thrilled to be the only US venue scheduled to present the extraordinary exhibition, David Bowie Is, opening September 23, 2014, and organized by the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
Due to overwhelming demand from David Bowie’s biggest fans around the country, the MCA is pleased to offer a limited number of tickets for purchase starting on May 20 at 10 am (CST) for a limited time only.
Bowie Superfan tickets are $100 and will only be available for a limited time. This special ticket offer lets you be among the first to pick your date and time for the exhibit, which sold out in London. A Bowie Superfan ticket includes a single admission to the special exhibition David Bowie Is, an audio tour headset, and general admission to all other MCA Chicago exhibitions on the day of your visit.
General tickets for this spectacular exhibition are $25, but they do not go on sale until July 31 for the general public (and to MCA Members, not until July 15).
This is a limited time offer with limited availability. These tickets are only available by calling the David Bowie hotline: 312.397.4068, Monday through Friday between 10 am–4 pm (CST), May 20–June 10, 2014. Ticket sales will be limited to eight per person or while Bowie Superfan ticket supply lasts.
David Bowie Is will be on view at the MCA from September 23, 2014–January 4, 2015. The museum is extending its hours to offer visitors maximum access to the exhibition. Doors open thirty minutes before first entry time for your tickets (e.g. 9:30 am for a 10 am ticket).
Tuesday 10 am–8 pm
Wednesday 10 am–5 pm
Thursday 10 am–8 pm
Friday 10 am–10 pm
Saturday 9 am–6 pm
Sunday 9 am–6 pm
Book now for your chance to see this once-in-a-lifetime exhibition exploring the career of innovator David Bowie!
Striped bodysuit for Aladdin Sane tour, 1973
Design: Kansai Yamamoto
Photo: Masayoshi Sukita
© Sukita / The David Bowie Archive 2012